A Tata funded neutraceuticals company that have a wide portfolio of products ranging from sore throat pastilles to baby wipes, and other products catered to both young and the adult audience. The product that we needed to market was only sold through medical stores as an OTC medicine and by doctors.
Launching the sore throat pastille digitally while being aware of the pharmaceutical advertising policies and not breaking them across all ad platforms. Very limited product resources like images, videos, and other product photoshoots to devise creatives and visuals for social media channels. The cost per product was INR 160 and the targeted CPA was nothing more than INR 50.
- End to end to digital strategy: planning, designing, executing and analysing for higher performance and better results.
- Shopify plugin integration for push notifications, shipping notifications, and price drop alerts with seasonal shoutouts.
- Implemented google shopping ads, search ads and display ads for the product.
- Planning, designing and curating creatives, visuals and GIFs for all social media profiles.
- People-based social media targeting strategy and location-based campaign structuring.
- Heatmap and other analytics tool implementation across all their webpages and product portfolios.